CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Accountant to join their expanding Finance team based in Nicosia.
- General ledger postings and review of posting of team accountants.
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information.
- Review of payment instructions.
- Submission of Financial Statements (based on UK law).
- Preparation of consolidated Financial Statements on a semi-annual basis.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and KBI analysis.
- Communication with external UK Tax consultants for preparation of tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Full member of the ACCA/ACA (Ideally recently qualified).
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage.
- Willing and able to travel abroad for work purposes.