CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Accounting Supervisor with to join their expanding Finance team based in Nicosia.
- Involved in the company’s overall tax related issues and be able provide tax advice.
- Oversee preparation of Financial Statements.
- Oversee preparation of Consolidated accounts.
- Oversee preparation of VAT returns / Tax returns.
- Monthly management reporting for internal management needs and external stakeholders.
- Cash flow management.
- Cost management.
- Ad hoc Financial analysis / evaluations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Tax and VAT.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge.
- At least 1-3+ years of post-qualification experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage.