CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad including Accounting & Audit services, we are seeking to recruit a bright, ambitious and hardworking ACCA Trainee to join their expanding team based in Nicosia.
- Assisting in the preparation of client accounts for review by Management.
- Processing of Bookkeeping on behalf of clients.
- Production of tax returns and VAT returns.
- To proactively bring matters to the attention of Management.
- To deliver excellent client service.
- To organise own time and workload.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Willing and able to commit to an ACCA training programme.
- You will be good at both working as part of a team and on your own
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English are a must.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Can work well under pressure, hit deadlines and respond promptly to requests.
- Willingness to learn and develop.