CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global and very highly respected provider of Professional Services with offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Investment Services Advisor with a legal background to join their expanding team of Fund Services professionals based in Nicosia.
- Undertake licensing projects and act as project owner relating to the authorisation of regulated structures (Alternative Investment Fund Managers, Alternative Investment Funds, UCITS and/or Electronic Money and Payment Institutions etc.).
- Prepare regulatory documents including Prospectus, Internal Operations Manuals, Business Plans, organisational structures etc.
- Drafting investment policies and risks related to the chosen investment strategy of the fund.
- Drafting procedures and policies regarding fund managers' internal operations.
- Advising clients on regulatory aspects and prepare advisory reports and emails.
- Assist clients in selecting the optimal fund structure to accommodate their business aspirations.
- Advise clients on organisational structure requirements.
- Participate in client meetings and hold client correspondence on a daily basis.
- Perform administrative work, including collection and review of identification documents as well as preparation of the application package to the regulator.
- Drafting correspondence letters with CySEC and board resolutions.
- Assist in business development initiatives through the drafting of various articles and speeches and ad-hoc alerts/newsletters.
- Educated to degree level in Law is a must (LLB/LLM etc) with a 2:1 classification equivalent and above.
- Members of the Cyprus Bar Association are encouraged to apply.
- Any previous legal experience within the Funds sector will be considered a very significant advantage, but not essential.
- Any previous experience working with CySEC will be considered an advantage.
- An interest and willingness to learn and develop within the Funds sector is a must.
- Excellent client service skills are essential.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.