CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Dealer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manage and monitor the trading platforms to ensure their smooth operation.
- Ensure system performance and optimize system parameters when needed.
- Review client accounts in terms of trading activity and/or platform performance.
- Execute client orders and assist clients with inquiries.
- Monitor exposure relating to the clients’ trading activity and prepare relevant reports upon request.
- Follow relevant processes and procedures as per the Company’s internal operations manual and the applicable laws and directives.
- Provide support to the Manager – Dealing Desk.
- Keep up to date with market information and prepare market reports.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a relevant field.
- Any level of the CYSEC certificate of professional competency will be considered an advantage.
- Any relevant prior experience in a similar position will be considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24-hour shift-program.