CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
GRS are working with a global IT Brand based overseas who is looking for top tier talent in Cyprus to join their IT Department. The company is in the process of setting up the office in Cyprus so the successful candidate will be required to work from home until the office is established. If you have experience working as a Java developer and you are looking for a new challenge apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software development including enhancements and bug fixes in the Java environment
- Deployment of new software, maintenance of the development, test and live environments
- Creating automated unit tests, and performing manual testing of various software
- Provide second level support to Business Analysts and first line support desk
- Create thorough documentation prior, during and on completion of a project
- Work with new technologies and languages as required
- Previous experience in a Java programming role
- High level of competency in SQL
- Java web development experience: JSP, Servlets etc
- Experience using Spring, Hibernate, Java Swing, MySQL, XML, UML,
- Java certification, or degrees related to programming are advantageous
- Willingness to work within a structured and professional environment
- Ability to work within the boundaries of the architecture and existing design patterns and guidelines.
- Attention to detail and cognisant of the effects of contributing to existing systems
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand business analysis concepts and work well with business analysts
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.