CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager to join us in our Limassol offices. As Brand Manager you will be on charge for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for our particular brand.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Proven working experience within the financial industry
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-44 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.