CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well-established and reputable financial institution offering high quality services to clients on a local and international level is currently seeking to recruit a Product Development Analyst. The successful candidate will be a vital member in a diversified team of experts assisting with product portfolio management and project coordination activities. If you are an energetic, dynamic individual with strong IT/technical understanding and excellent communication skills, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with internal stakeholders across the institution to analyze and develop requirements, guidelines, and procedures to facilitate the implementation of related products and new services
- Assist on product portfolio management and project coordination activities
- Assist on the analysis and composition of new business/technical requirements
- Work with external service providers to ensure product delivery according to business expectations, quality testing and post monitoring performance results
- Apply a structured product development action plan and assist to the effective management and implementation of project deliverables, ensure deadlines and requirements are met, as well as communicate changes and updates
- Maintain and support compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- University graduate in Business, IT or related field preferably from a UK or US University
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Consulting or relevant role within a financial institution
- Fluent in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- IT literate
- Experience in project or product management and delivery
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, writing and analytical skills
- Great sense of responsibility to achieve high levels of productivity and quality
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- The Company offers an attractive remuneration package including medical and life insurance as well as provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.