CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Analyze financial data of Companies.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Conduct research on capital markets.
- SAS Knowledge.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree or other equivalent professional qualification in the area of accounting, finance or law.
- ACA/ACCA or CFA Qualification will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in advisory services and/or debt restructurings or insolvency services or relevant banking experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Market and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.