CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established International commodity trading business with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Risk Management Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol.
With direct responsibility for all hedging and pricing, the candidate will also be expected to develop solid knowledge of our clients’ market and be able to spot trading opportunities, recommend these to the management and execute them accordantly. Full training will be provided to the selected candidate. This is a key role within the business, and you will quickly demonstrate your ability to understand the trading and risk management. The successful candidate will also be responsible for daily reporting of any key events to manage the risk positions.
- Highly creditable education degree or master’s level in a numerical of finance related discipline
- Previous market risk management experience at an Investment Bank or Trading house essential
- Knowledge of commodity markets desirable
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm important
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Reuters Eikon terminal is highly desirable
- Highly numerical
- International work experience advantageous