CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
Established chartered surveyors and property valuers based in Nicosia are currently recruiting an experienced Property Valuer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a company working with large private companies and banking organizations all over Cyprus. The ideal candidate will have experience in property valuations with very good knowledge of the land registry willing to work in a team environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking thorough inspections of buildings and land to identify any characteristics or factors affecting value
- Providing clients with a realistic valuation of their property and providing advice on acquisition, sales or investment
- Preparing written reports of inspections
- Providing information and valuations for businesses or legal organisations to aid dispute resolution, compensation claims or investment queries
- University Degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate Management and other property related degrees.
- Member of ETEK
- Full Member of RICS
- Minimum 1 year experience in property valuations
- Very good knowledge of the land registry and planning framework of the property sector
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to take own initiate
- 13th Salary
- Company car for inspections
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.