CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a IT service provider based in Nicosia, they are looking for an experienced dealers to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar organization.
- To service clients with regards to their trading needs: Quote prices, provide market information, change S/L and T/P accept limit orders
- To update market information on the trading Platform (Update the Financial Calendar, Forex Outlook etc)
- To monitor the quality of the company rates by comparing/bench marking against those of other providers
- To open and close the dealing room at specified hours
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with manual deposits
- Internal services: To provide market information to sales and other colleagues during the morning outlook
- BSc degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field (related experience could overcome the need for this)
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years experience in a financial organization
- Financial markets background will be considered as an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB