CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Accounting firm based in Zebbug in Malta and they’re currently looking to add a Business Advisory Senior to their team. The selected candidate will join their team which provides advice to clients on corporate finance, transaction services and valuation and other related services. The candidate should have up to 3 years experience, preferably in Transaction, Business and/or Financial advisory services
- The role will involve the management client engagements reporting to the Director and Senior Manager.
- The strategic analysis of financial data
- Financial and business modelling
- Providing consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions (including financial due diligence, mergers and acquisitions)
- Providing advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency (including financial re-structuring, valuations, capital market transactions)
- Bespoke business and financial advisory engagements in various industry sectors
- You have an MQF Level 7 Accounting qualification
- Have up to 3 years experience, preferably in Transaction, Business and/or Financial advisory services