CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our clients offices are located in Zebbug in Malta and is looking to employ a business analyst within the consulting team providing technology enabled related services to various clients across different industries. The ideal candidate will be responsible of evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Bridge the gap between the customer’s business process management needs
- Identify, analyze, define and develop business processes
- Participate in the implementation of new technology and systems, including participation in data migration, testing, training phases
- Run workshops and training sessions to provide the necessary training to customers to ensure effective implementation of solutions
- Work closely with clients, stakeholders and the rest of the team
- Perform desktop research to identify technology enabled solutions to a client’s business process challenges
- An MQF Level 6 in Computing or other IT related subject
- Up to 2 years experience in a similar position
- Client-focused and outgoing personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills