CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
An established chartered surveyors and property valuers based in Nicosia are currently recruiting a Junior Property Valuer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a company working with large private companies and banking organizations all over Cyprus. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and highly motivated with a can do attitude and willingness to learn in order to develop and progress within the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The work will predominately include property valuations.
- Inspection of Properties
- Collection and Analysis of Relevant Data
- Assistance in the preparation of Valuation Reports
- Measurement of Plans and Cadastral Plans
- Property Research
- University Degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate Management and other property related degrees.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to take own initiate
- 13th Salary
- Company car for inspections
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.