CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An international brand with offices around the globe is looking to hire staff for its Limassol-based office. An exciting opportunity has arisen for driven, target-orientated individuals who thrive under pressure to join the Marketing Department, based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Creation of a content strategy based on the Company’s goals.
- Managing Company’s Social Media profiles, providing instant support to the request of followers.
- Suggesting relevant placements through Social Media channels.
- Developing and managing competitions and campaigns that promote the brand.
- Creating and proofreading of the Company’s content.
- Preparing promotional and advertising content.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance on social media platforms.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Translations or related field.
- Understanding of SEO will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong understanding of key Social Networks.
- Native or fluent English, any other language will be an advantage.
- Understanding of financial and FX industries.
- Ability to deliver content within tight deadlines.
Apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org