CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and market-leading company operating within the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a highly organised and hardworking Affiliate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in the heart of Limassol.
- Supporting in the management of current affiliate programs ensuring that KPIs are met.
- Work closely with the Affiliate team.
- Managing the KYC of affiliate customers.
- Efficient delivery of key processes and reporting across the department.
- Management of multiple comparison-shopping engines including weekly optimisation of feeds to ensure ROI targets are me.
- Identifying and recommending new opportunities to grow the affiliate business.
- Understanding of industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the affiliate space.
- Certificate or Degree in a relevant to the position field.
- Any previous Marketing Administration experience will be considered a significant advantage.
- Any previous exposure to Affiliate Marketing is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent attention to details.