CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Regulatory Compliance Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the Regulatory Framework governing investment services in Cyprus and a good background of the MiFID II regulatory package and previous experience in the field of Compliance.
- To ensure that the Company operates in Compliance with Regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, MiFID II, EMIR, GDPR, ICAAP.
- To establish, implement and maintain adequate and up to date policies and procedures designed to meet the regulatory provisions and detect any risk of failure by the firm to comply with its obligations under applicable legislation, as well as the associated risks.
- To put in place adequate measures and procedures designed to minimize regulatory risk.
- To maintain an up to date Compliance Monitoring program.
- To communicate with competent authorities and auditors.
- To advise and assist the relevant persons responsible for carrying out investment services and activities to comply with the firm's obligations under relevant applicable legislation.
- To periodically review and update the Firm’s procedures manuals and policy documents.
- To monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of the policies, according to the general policy principles.
- To prepare reports to the Board of Directors and its’ Committees.
- Other duties that might be assigned by the Board of Directors and its’ Committees.
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification in a field related to economics or finance, including banking and finance, or business administration, or accounting or Law.
- Advanced Certificate of CySEC is mandatory (there is flexibility to obtain the certification after the initiation of employment).
- Professional experience for at least five (5) years in full time occupation in a relevant sector (Financial Institution, Investment Firm or other related field).
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in the field of Compliance.
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Russian and / or Greek languages will be considered as advantage.