CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a goal-oriented, positive and energetic College/University Graduate to join their compliance department as a Compliance Administrator.
- Assisting the Compliance department to ensure effective compliance of AML/CFT laws, Local legislation and Card Schemes - Visa & Mastercard rules and requirements.
- Client on-boarding, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and EU Directives.
- Client website monitoring: In accordance with the card scheme rules and requirements.
- Office administration: Letter writing, emailing, document filing, updating and maintaining databases and contact lists.
- Using a variety of online data systems: website monitoring, payment processing, Visa Online & Mastercard Connect, Ticketing System, Merchant Boarding Portal.
- Record Keeping: Ensuring all data is effectively recorded and up-to-date on all systems/databases.
- Assisting with Audits.
- Supporting with monitoring of client activity and transaction.
- Compiling regular and adhoc data reports with the use of excel and reporting tools.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Good knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in payments industry, compliance or e-commerce is an advantage.