CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
OTOMI STUDIO is a design firm, involved in a range of architecture and interior design projects varying in context, function and scale.
We are seeking a passionate and creative Architectural Designer to join our team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Please send a dossier containing a resume (CV) and samples of your work (portfolio) to: email@example.com
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, etc).
Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment (max. 10MB.) or download link / online portfolio.
The applicant must hold a Master’s Degree in architecture/interior design from recognized institution.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Proficiency in Sketch-Up.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Creative design abilities.
- Professional client facing capabilities.
- Knowledge in building design, detailing and construction.
- Knowledge of local and international building codes and planning laws.
- Knowledge of specifications and materials.
- Understanding of building detail design.
- Positive and supportive team collaboration abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Capable of partaking in several projects simultaneously.
- Abilities to time manage tasks and projects and meet delivery dates.
- Working on projects from concept to completion.
- 0 - 4 years professional design experience.
- Ambitious, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Passionate about new software.
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimizing productivity.