CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Arnos Group is looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant for its Limassol based Law Firm.
- Maintaining communication between the legal office and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, law enforcement, judges and other lawyers on a day-to-day basis either by phone, e-mail or meetings;
- Scheduling meetings, court dates, travel plans, billing, etc.
- Preparing and executing various documents, writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets.
- Creating/updating/maintaining all relevant records;
- Undertake general office administration and other various ancillary administrative tasks.
- Holder of EU passport or valid work permit in Cyprus;
- Previous experience in a similar position (2 years minimum) in a Law Firm;
- University Degree (Administration or Law);
- Fluent in Greek & English (Written & Spoken), knowledge of any other language will be considered an advantage, but not essential;
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal material and terminology;
- Highly Computer Literate (Excel, MS Office applications)
- Ability to understand and follow instructions with little or no follow up;
- Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Monthly salary 1500-1800 EUR, based on experince.
- This role is based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Please note that the right candidate must be able to legally work in Cyprus.
- Interested candidates are invited to send their CV via email: email@example.com