CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Arnos Group is looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal Administrator for its head office in the Limassol based Corporate Law Firm, PPB INC Ltd.
- Responsible for communicating with clients in Cyprus and abroad on a day-to-day basis either by phone, e-mail or meetings;
- Handling company’s formation for various jurisdictions;
- Preparing and executing various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Powers of Attorney etc;
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and agents in different jurisdictions;
- Handling client due diligence and KYC;
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime;
- Creating/updating/maintaining all relevant records;
- Liaise with banks in Cyprus and abroad for opening corporate and client accounts;
- Responsible for preparing banking forms for opening and closing of bank accounts for clients in Cyprus and abroad;
- Providing customers with support in opening of bank accounts, collecting due diligence documents and forms, including issues related to internet banking services, ordering different certificates, providing updated due diligence documents, etc;
- Communicating with providers/agents of overseas Companies;
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing and invoice dispatch to client for all tasks undertaken;
- Undertake general office administration tasks within the department;
- Various ancillary administrative work.
- Two years’ experience in the corporate (fiduciary) sector with ASP (administrative service provider) or a Law Firm;
- Fluent in Russian & English (Written & Spoken), knowledge of any other language will be considered an advantage, but not essential;
- Greek considered an advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Being able to work alone and as a team member;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment;
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn.
- Fluency in Russian and English languages. Greek considered an advantage.
- University Degree (Administration, Accounting, Finance or Law)
- Previous experience in a similar position (2 years minimum)
- Holder of EU passport or valid work permit in Cyprus.
Other Professional Requirements
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal and corporate material.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures; registration of Company, change of directors, change of shareholders, registration of pledge etc.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Computer Literate (Excel, MS Office applications)
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines