CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a multi-disciplined client-facing role to support our commercial operations, digital marketing campaign and drive new business revenue, whilst ensuring good retention levels across the business.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to targeting specific clients to closing corporate deals.
- Required to participate in and contribute to all relevant industry marketing activities, including conferences, networking events and fairs relating to the payments sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the business development field
- Knowledge within the digital payments and Fintech sectors, plus a good understanding of consultative and content driven selling
- Positive attitude, results-driven and self-motivated individual
- Previous Sales experience, proficient in proposal writing as well as having phone sales skills
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
eCREDO Ltd is looking for energetic and talented people to join its electronic money payment services team, which will be based in Limassol.