CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
eCREDO Ltd is looking for energetic and talented people to join its electronic money payment services team, which will be based in Limassol.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Testing, developing and implementing software and web applications.
- Ability to work closely with third-party digital payments and digital platform providers in Cyprus and overseas.
- Part of a project team for designing and implementing projects related to on line payment services
- Prospectively create and manage digital payment platform team.
- Technical background
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a web application developer writing code
- Minimum 2 years of experience specific (e-payment) on API integrations
- Good knowledge of C or C# or ASP.net or Java, Angular 7 or any other related language
- Knowledge of any SQL Programming is a plus
- Technical terms communication in both Greek and English
- Good team player
- Able to manage people and promote positive working environment
- Being able to deliver and meet project deadlines.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job, please send your CV to email@example.com