CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A Forex company based in Nicosia is looking to recruit an Italian Speaking Conversion Agent to join their team. The candidate must have previous experience in a FX Sales role and must be fluent in Italian and English. An amazing opportunity for someone who likes to reach and exceed sales targets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with customers mostly via phone
- Actively engage with new client leads and activate them as new clients
- Maximize sales activity
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading
- Assist clients with deposits/withdrawals/KYC procedure
- Achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Sales
- Demonstrated work experience in FX Sales within the FX industry
- Fluency in Italian and English both verbal and written is a must
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent business written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge on computers
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- 21 Days of Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing Development
- Company Outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.