CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A well-established and reputable firm of chartered accountants, aiming to maintain close personal relationships with their clients in order help them achieve their goals and ambitions, is currently seeking to recruit an Audit Senior. The successful candidate must be a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified ACCA Auditor with at least three years of experience within the industry. If you hold the relevant experience and are looking for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting audit activities and implementing audit procedures in line with the firm’s audit methodology
- Execute the finalisation of the annual audit reports of clients in various industries within the set deadlines
- Planning, execution and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Provide training to junior staff
- Part-qualified ACCA or newly qualified auditor
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an audit firm dealing with the international audit clients
- Good knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards and the International Auditing Standards
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Good knowledge of Caseware software program
- An enthusiastic team player, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The Company offers 13th salaries plus discretionary bonus
- Working Hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00-17:30 and Friday 8:00-14:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.