CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly reputable Accounting & Audit firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic ACCA Trainee to join their expanding team based in Nicosia.
- Being part of a team, conducting audit activities and implementing audit procedures in line with the firm’s audit methodology.
- Execute the finalisation of the annual audit reports of clients in various industries within the set deadlines.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs.
- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Check and prepare all audit documentation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- At least two years’ experience working in an audit firm.
- Good knowledge of English language is a must.
- Russian and / or Greek languages will be considered as advantage.
- Good knowledge of Caseware accounting program.
- An enthusiastic team player, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.