CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus. License 272
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly reputable Accounting & Audit firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a dedicated, ambitious Senior Auditor to work in the audit and assurance department of the firm.
- Being part of a team, conducting audit activities and implementing audit procedures in line with the firm’s audit methodology.
- Execute the finalization of the annual audit reports of clients in various industries within the set deadlines.
- Provide training to junior staff.
- At least three to four years’ experience working in an audit firm dealing with the international audit clients.
- Qualified or Partly-Qualified ACCA.
- Good knowledge of English language is a must.
- Good knowledge of Caseware software program.
- An enthusiastic team player, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards and the International Auditing Standards.