CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Monitoring and Analysis client’s trading activity
· Timely recommendations to the Head of Dealing regarding the risks and suspicious trading activity.
· Monitoring and hedging client exposure
· Monitoring and Analysis of the Markets.
· Receiving and processing clients’ orders
· Carry out market research and create news surveys as required
· Operating MT4/MT5 manager
· Operating Bridges and other Trading systems
· Maintain the operational trading systems and platforms accuracy
· Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments with relevant information
· Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in economics / Business administration or equivalent is preferable.
· Ability to work shifts.
· Excellent English Language Skills.
· Good knowledge of MT4/MT5
· CySEC advanced license (or enrolment)
· Team player – Able to work as a team and alone
· Diligent, responsible and reliable person.
· Experience with MT4 – manager level, familiar with various LPs software, CRM, Excel – high skills
· Competitive renumeration on the top edge of the Market, depending on the Candidate skills, experience and Interview results.
· Performance-based discretionary bonuses.
· Fast-pace professional environment, that is ideal for extensive professional growth and development.