CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking to recruit a corporate driver to join our team in Limassol.
- Transported company’s employees with safety from and to the airport
- Daily care and inspection of company’s vehicle.
- Coordinated principal's time-sensitive appointments with executive administrative assistant.
- Maintained a clean and safe transportation environment for all passengers.
- Performed diverse administrative tasks related to scheduling travel appointment for executive.
- Fluent English/Greek
- Valid driver’s license
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High school degree
- Willing to work during the weekends
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
• Free medical insurance
• Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
• Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-42 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.