CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
4103, Limassol, Cyprus
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an HR Assistant at our headquarters in Limassol.
KC Firiakis is a trusted corporate services firm that specialises in corporate, accounting, banking, IT, marketing and compliance services, along with human resource management. With deep expertise, our solutions enable businesses to maximise their results and streamline their processes. We commit to deliver exceptional services to our global corporate client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming new employees to the organization by conducting orientation;
- Providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records;
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data;
- Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data;
- Providing secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work;
- Contributing to team effort by coordinating activities and accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year experience in similar position;
- Basic knowledge of HR functions;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Organizational and time-management abilities;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for?
Apply now and become the next member of our amazing team! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today - please write the reference number of the job you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until the 10th of June, 2019and will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.