CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Carry and label guests’ luggage with tags
- Ensure building entrance is free of clutter at all times
- Direct guests to the reception area or the appropriate office/room
- Arrange taxi services upon request
- Run errands for guests and employees
- Report damages, call technicians and monitor repairs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Follow evacuation rules in case of emergencies
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Very good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Availability to work in shifts and flexible schedules (e.g. weekends and evenings)
- Available to start working immediately
If you wish to join our team then send us your C.V. at: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Porter Vacancy’