CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A leading financial services company based in Limassol is seeking to recruit a German speaking Affiliate Manager. The successful candidate must be native / fluent in German and English with proven experience as an Affiliate Manager with strong marketing knowledge. You will be actively negotiating and developing relationships as well as recruiting and developing new affiliates. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who believes in long last relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit new affiliates by researching and initiating new interactions
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate with new affiliates and closing an agreement
- Ongoing negotiation on the deal condition
- Oversea and supervise all accounts
- Learn your publishers "business objectives", "business model" and thrive to maximise those objectives accordingly
- Daily analysis to maximize KPIs
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any other relevant field
- At least 1 years’ experience as an Affiliate Manager/IB within the Forex industry
- Native/Fluent in German and English both speaking and writing
- Additional languages will be a great advantage
- Strong background and knowledge of the global online marketing industry is a plus
- Analytical and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- 21 Days annual leave
- Company outings
- Ongoing Development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.