CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and respected provider of Corporate & Fiduciary services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping requirements on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Reports on behalf of clients.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Review of business and accounting transactions.
- Provide VAT services and advice to clients as and when requested.
- Process various accounting and banking reconciliations.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualification will be considered (LCCI, CAT, ACCA etc...)
- 2+ years of relevant experience is a must as a Client Bookkeeper/Accountant.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken). Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.