CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Our client an Audit and Accounting firm based in Nicosia is seeking to recruit a Junior Auditor to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have a few months of experience in an audit role and be eager to learn and developed within a team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of high caliber individuals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the management of portfolio of audit clients
- Assist in the planning, execution and completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs
- Regular report to the senior manager about status, progress and completion of audits
- VAT and VIES reporting and follow-up on the deadlines
- Communication with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field
- Part – Qualified ACCA or ACA
- A few months experience in an audit role
- Fluency in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- 13th Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.