CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and recently ACCA/ACA qualified Auditor to join their team of professionals.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager/Director.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- The successful candidate must have recently become a full member of the ACA/ACCA.
- At least 3+ years’ experience of handling audit engagements is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken); knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Team player.