CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established and rapidly expanding technology company operating in the Blockchain and Crypto-Currency sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Dealing Administration Analyst to join their team based in Limassol.
Our client is looking for a Dealing Administration Analyst. The successful candidate will have the ability to liaise directly with Exchanges and third-party traders. An inspiring trader who can self-motivate and reach targets on a monthly basis. You will work closely with the CEO and get all the support you need to make an impact. This is a great opportunity for an overachiever, who has a passion for cryptocurrency and has the ability to work independently.
- Keeping up to date with all market information.
- Monitoring trends in all currency pairings, market news and corporate actions.
- Setting up and updating procedures in relations to dealing own account operations.
- Contacting Exchanges.
- Dealing with Market Makers.
- Analysing Business.
- Background in Banking or Forex.
- CySEC certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the trading platforms.
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership and lead.
- High proven written/verbal communication skills in English.