CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Portfolio Analyst to join the newly formed team.
To provide analytical support for a large mixed loan and real estate portfolio in Cyprus. The successful candidate will work closely with Asset Management and Finance departments to deliver a multitude of both ad-hoc and scheduled analytics to support the effective management of the portfolio (segmentation, asset analysis), and deliver on the company’s responsibilities to its clients.
- Collate, extract, merge, critically review and draw conclusions from asset performance data and financial data.
- Provide a critical bridge between Finance and Asset Management teams in providing analytical support in lender waterfalls, investor and fund reporting commitments.
- Undertake portfolio analyses and asset reviews and prepare performance reports to support business planning and day to day management of the portfolio.
- Assist the development and implementation of effective and consistent asset management systems.
- Share information, skills and knowledge amongst the team.
- University degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related field.
- CFA or other Finance based master’s degree would be considered an advantage.
- 3+ years’ demonstrable relevant experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel, (e.g. Power Query), MS Access and experience working with large datasets.
- Loan and real estate experience preferable.
- Altryx or similar is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Greek would be considered a distinct advantage.