CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an internationally known leader in its field is seeking to hire an awesome HR Director to join their amazing team in their Nicosia offices.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can grow, learn from the best, have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
- Drive all human resource activities for the European offices.
- Lead a team of HR professionals.
- Advise on all employment legislation in various European regions, namely: Cyprus, Romania, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom.
- Drive the alignment and execution of the human strategies and plans the process to find, develop, retain employees and enhance their contribution to the business strategy and needs.
- Provide consultancy, assistance and follow-up on corporate HR policies, processes and practice.
- Support day-to-day HR issues arising in the departments, including ad-hoc employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee retention and others.
- Incorporate business priorities into the HR agenda and drive human resources and organizational targets and critical metrics.
- Follow up and ensure corrective actions are taken to achieve results.
- Monitor market trends within the scope of business and the human resource management and adapt appropriate ideas into human resources programs within the unit.
- 8+ years working in HR, minimum 3 years of work as HR Manager / HR Business Partner.
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle.
- Business acumen; looks at issues as a business person and then applies HR knowledge and expertise.
- Proven experience in handling complex employee relation matters.
- Solid understanding of immigration processes and associated roadblocks.
- Ability to translate complex business issues into HR implications.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients and outside vendors.
- Ability to analyze data and provide consultancy.
- Ability to take initiative and to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with professionalism and a level head.
- Proven capability to manage a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to travel to a European office atleast 1x/month
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “HR”