CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our clients is a provider of services including e-money, payments and identity verification, which all revolve around optimizing the online payment journey in a seamless and secure way. They are currently looking for a Customer On-boarding Officer that will be responsible for monitoring the new client accounts and ensure KYC process is followed accurately.
- KYC monitoring of customers for the company's new product (mobile wallet)
- Dealing with customer on-boarding, including communication with customers regarding KYC matters
- Identification of fraudulent documents
- Transaction processing and monitoring and Identification of suspicious transactions
- A degree in finance, economics, law or similar is necessary.
- ACAMS, CySec or similar AML Certification.
- 2 – 3 years of experience on a customer onboarding position conducting KYC/AML checks on customers in the financial industry.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT principles and their application to the regulated financial institution.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written, any other language would be a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and composure under pressure.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a multinational team.
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Work space perks: breakfast for early starters, barista coffee, subsidized lunch