CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Our client an established Forex company in Nicosia, are looking to recruit a Head of Compliance. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Senior Compliance role and hold the CySEC Advanced Certificate. The candidate must additionally be able to lead a team of professionals and represent the company at various events. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is eager to lead and represent the Compliance department.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the compliance function within the organization and ensure compliance with relevant laws
- Develop and manage the compliance team
- Coordinate with operational functions and identify any compliance related issues
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to the Board of Directors and regulatory bodies.
- Research and analyse legal developments and prepare proposals for management review
- Prepare new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws
- Ensure implementation of internal policies and procedures
- Analyse compliance data to support relevant decision making
- Draft and supervise the KYC process for individual clients, legal entities and counterparties
- Responsible for training of the employees and senior management
- Supervise sales’ monitoring
- Supervise the marketing communication process
- Reviewing agreements with employees, clients, 3rd parties from a compliance point of view
- Liaise with Auditors
- Responding to compliance enquiries and liaising regulatory authorities
- Supervise and responsible for all aspects of the Compliance & AML function
- Degree in Law/Business/Finance or any other related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position or a related financial services firm
- Experienced with MiFID framework
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- GDPR knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must
- Additional languages will be considered advantageous
- Strong self-starter personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Company outings
- Ongoing development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.