CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well-established Electronic Money Institution are currently looking for an IT Specialist to join their team. Licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, the company has been running for over 15 years making this a reputable company to work for with a professional approach. The successful candidate will be assisting colleagues with any IT issues so will require good communication skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing Microsoft System Infrastructure.
- Handle Domain Controllers Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Create, update, and remove windows user’s accounts.
- Handle Microsoft Exchange email server.
- Install all windows applications on servers as per the instructions of supervisor.
- Assist in performing system/hardware installations and repairs
- Help in troubleshooting the LAN-VLAN/WAN infrastructure
- Oversee the efficiency and reliability of the network infrastructure
- Maintain the CISCO Voice System.
- Monitor the telecommunication systems including firewall, routers, switches, voice, WAF, data and video communication
- Handle the Intrusion Detection and Protection system
- Assure the reliability of the network and system infrastructure
- Perform day-to-day Network Communication operations and maintenance
- Oversee the SSL Web Control plus certificates
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- High fluency in English
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good troubleshooting skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.