CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and rapidly expanding International Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Head of Legal to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. As Head of the in-house legal team you’ll be responsible for all of the Group’s dealings with the outside world leading a team of experienced legal professionals.
You will participate in strategic planning and in the implementing of solutions that will continue the massive growth of our clients workforce and business. They operate within a dynamic environment, so a key attribute is your ability to adapt to changing situations and competing requests, while maintaining a focus on key legal issues and the Group’s interests.
- Manage a small experienced legal team predominantly located in Cyprus.
- Draft, review and provide advice in relation to contracts between the company and third parties to ensure the protection of the Company’s interest.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on matters of commercial and corporate law, intellectual property law, real estate (property) law, employment law and data protection law.
- Provide legal advice and assistance in relation to joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, registration of new companies in several jurisdictions.
- Working with external legal counsels in several jurisdictions to obtain local and international advice when needed.
- Assistance with the management of corporate legal structures.
- LLB plus BVC, LPC or LLM.
- Master’s Degree in any relevant legal topic desirable.
- License to practice law in any EU country.
- Extensive Corporate & Commercial Law experience. Experience in the other areas of law indicated above will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proven management experience.
- Experience of negotiating deals on an international scale, if this has a real estate focus it would be highly desirable.
- Dynamic personality.
- Willingness to travel abroad as and when necessary.