CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a limassol based investment firm, they are looking for a native Chinese speaking customer support officer. The ideal candidate will be native/near native in chinese and have relevant experience in the forex industry.
- Delivers service and support to customers through live chats, emails and phone calls
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customer through corrective steps
- Handles and resolves customer complaints
- Provides information to customers in regards to Company’s services and products
- Provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals) and overall trading enquiries
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handling issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Inform customer about internal regulations and procedures of the Company
- Forwards any issues or requests to the Head of Customer Support and/or the appropriate department
- Follow up on the progress of the response to the customer
- Educates the customer where applicable
- Performs Back Office and Clients Accounting Department duties during night/evening shifts
- Updates Customer records when necessary
- Ensuring that all duties are done so in line with the necessary KYC, AML, and Due diligence controls
- Collects customer feedback and follows up e.g. requests for new products and services
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Qualifications in Economics/Accounting/Finance/Compliance or any related field will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, this includes the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office applications, Trading Platforms, and CRM Systems
- Relevant Experience in the Forex Industry would be considered as an advantage (CFD Market and the risks involved, AML and KYC procedures).