CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Accounting firm based in Zebbug in Malta. They work on providing a friendly and dynamic work environment, and they are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their Finance & Administration team. The successful candidate should be a responsible and committed individual who will work hand in hand with all internal departments as well as with their clients.
- Provide day-to-day administrative assistance to the partners
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that client information required within the finance function is maintained up to date
- Maintain regular communication with clients to keep them informed about their outstanding obligations
- Assist with administrative functions as may be required from time to time
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Politeness, confidence and the ability to speak persuasively. .
- Must have a can do attitude, enthusiasm and a keen sense of initiative.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Post-secondary level of education or MQF level 4 equivalent Previous experience will be considered an asset, however not mandatory.