CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
Are you a curious individual, ambitious, with a genuine creative vision and determined to make it happen?
Then, you are the one we are looking for and now is the perfect time to join our client’s team, an International Audit Firm, for its offices in Romania!
It is on a growing path, new clients wins is a game they are good at, constant investment in their team development is what they like to do, creating a friendly, modern and effective working environment is Number 1 Priority on their Human Capital agenda, so you’d better seize the moment!
As an audit professional, your main goal will be to ensure independent verification of Firm’s clients’ compliance with the accounting standard principles. It will be your role, as an auditor, to support their financial situation to be accurately presented, and thus consolidate their position in the business environment.
You should expect quite a lot of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve Firm’s current relationships and processes.
Your responsibilities with the Client
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Demonstrate potential for Business Development skills and identifying incremental sales opportunities
- Demonstrate your competency in solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Use your know-how in primary accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Demonstrate expertise in using specific audit software tools to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
Your responsibilities with the Team
- Influence, change and shape the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally
- Coach junior or less experienced staff by sharing experience and knowledge as required and offer on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and understanding of the firm’s audit methodology
- Effective team work contribution.
Experience / Qualifications required
- Fully or partially qualified ACA / ACCA / CPA (or equivalent international qualifying body) - preferably with first time passes
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
What is offered
- A competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and acknowledged for the value you bring to the business.
- Full support for flexible working and career development
- ACCA tuition and examination fees fully covered by the company
- Paid vacation days for exams preparation
- Medical services subscription with one of the most well reputed and national coverage medical clinics network
- E-lunch tickets
- Up to 3 days/month Work from Home policy
- 4 to 6 plane tickets yearly
- Opportunities to develop new skills and potentially a faster career progression within a fast learning and meritocracy based working environment
- Being part of a growing organization, ranked in Top 10 global Professional Services networks
- Being exposed to a new cultural environment, friendly, hospitable, fun loving, open minded, internationally versed
- Regular team development events, to support your well-being
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.