CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
In your new role as a Business Development Officer working with us, you can expect to be challenged, as we will give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We're looking for a confident, talented individual to own our sales strategy and drive market growth across the local and international markets. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Why Apply? We are a small close-knit team that supports each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. Our rewards often come in the form of satisfaction that doing the job well brings. Knowing that you have contributed in a positive way and potentially changed someone's life for the better is part of the job, that you could not put a price on.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new international markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts
- Keep records of sales, revenue, etc
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience in business development, or as a sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Local market knowledge and ability to penetrate international markets
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Salary depends on experience
- Quarterly bonus
- Annual Performance bonus
- Travel Expenses
- Mobile phone
- Tremendous learning curve and a loving environment
Direct apply to the job: https://www.loxo.co/job/221333