CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
OSYS Global Corporate Consultants, an established, highly respected and expanding international advisory firm with specialization in Financial and Investment Services, is seeking to recruit a qualified Corporate Lawyer to join their team.
- Dealing with clients related to investment or other corporate services.
- Dealing with Corporate and Investments Law or other project related Law
- Review and preparation of different corporate documents (Contracts, Agreements, Resolutions, POA's, M&AA, Registers, Funds and CIFs documents, etc).
- Preparation, Amendment and Review of different legal documents
- Dealing with KYC and AML procedures according to the applicable laws.
- Liaising with banks, government, semi government and other agencies
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- LPC or LLM will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- 2 - 4 years of Corporate Law experience is essential.
- Experience in Financial/Investment Services is an advantage but not a must.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
- Ability to work with a team and solo
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.