CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A leading firm of accountants and management consultants established in Cyprus for over 30 years are recruiting an Accountant to be based in their Nicosia office. Our client provides audit and assurance, taxation, business support services and management consulting to international companies and private clients. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward thinking company that offers a good working environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily bookkeeping and record transactions on the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organised manner
- Prepare bank and other reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher Level or any other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in accounting is essential
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.