CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client GRS are recruiting a Social Media Manager to join an established and growing Forex firm in their Marketing department. Our client has a team of Forex experts who are growing the brand and pride themselves on being one of the top brokers globally. The successful candidate will offer a solid background within Marketing and experienced with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social channels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for fan engagement and client acquisition
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies to increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, this includes content development, community engagement, and management
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement
- Day-to-day management social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Create and maintain social calendar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent
- Social media marketing experience in forex with a proven track record of successful large-scale social media campaigns for leads acquisitionSolid understanding of social platform technologies, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong creative writing background and skills required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, Vlookups, and chart building
- Proven record of creating and optimizing Web and App Campaigns using Facebook Business Manager
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
- Solid understanding of Marketing Funnel and Optimization Techniques
- Medical Insurance
- Provident scheme
- Annual bonus
- Fun and friendly working environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.